Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cup of Thanks Card

A friend of mine is doing me a big favour this Friday so I've made a card and bought a little gift.


If you have small scraps from a patterned paper collection or in my case, left overs from a 6 inch paper pad, this card format of a die cut repeated over and over is a simple but really effective design. It works best with small scale patterns.


I've had this bunch of tiny jewelry tags for ages but never had stamps small enough to use with them...all solved now!

Supplies:
Stamps- Papertrey Ink Tea for Two Additions
Die- Papertrey Ink teacup
Paper- Pink Paislee Queen Bee 6 inch paper pad
Cardstock- Papertrey Ink smokey shadow
Ink- versafine onyx black
Other- jewelry tag

4 comments:

  1. Simple and very effective Jen, love how you've used the tag.

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the teacups Jen! A simple design that looks fabulous!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Jen, love those cups altogether, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been a while since I have been here Jen...love the K organiser...going to see if I can find one locally. Where did you get yours?
    My sister loves your cards and work, I have just sent her the link to your blog - she is Cath at Scrapz.biz...but we haven't revealed she is my sister - she feels a bit weird about it LOL.
    Take care
    deb
    x

    ReplyDelete