Monday, June 21, 2010

Thrift shop card #2

More fun with the October Afternoon thrift shop stamp set. This time it was the typewriter begging to get inky...



I stamped the typewriter with Versafine black on kraft cardstock. I used a kraft knife to cut two slits along the top and bottom of the roller in the image. I stamped 'smile' (Papertrey Ink mega mixed messages) on a small piece of old book paper, pulled it through the slits and folded it up so that the sentiment was right way up. I used a small piece of adhesive foam to prop up the part of the paper in the front. I'm definitely going to be doing this again with different mini messages on the typewriter.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jen! I've got those stamps on their way to me shortly. Can't wait to play with them myself!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete