Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Great to get stamping again

How did I get this far into 2011 without doing any papercraft? I blame the seductive powers of yarn and a brand shiny new hobby. I was definitely in need of some inspiration and motivation...

The Papertrey Ink anniversary celebrations are just what I needed- especially the very first Make It Monday video from PTI. I really like the mix & match sentiment idea (I'm a font junkie) so jumped at the chance to get out the stamps. My first attempt is the perfect birthday card for a girl who likes her bling!


I don't have any larger sentiments that would work well as the focal point, so created my own using the outline alphabet set. LOVE that alphabet. Had some more ideas while I was doing this one, so I'll be back with more soon!

Supplies
Stamps: All Papertrey Ink- Outline Alphabet, Wreath for All Seasons, Round & Round, Mega Mixed Messages
Cardstock: PTI plum pudding
Ink: PTI snowy white pigment ink, versamark
Other: Signo silver gel pen, double sided tape, Prisma glitter, silver embossing powder, rhinestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment