Friday, February 11, 2011

PTI Button Challenge

Oh dear. Yet another set of delicious PTI dies for my wishlist. Those buttons are adorable and I just want to create lots :)

So here is my button card for the challenge- the button bits stamps series are one of my favourites, they are so much fun!


This card is all about super simplicity and lots of empty space- I want the focus to be on the sweet buttons. Perfect for the one yr old birthday party we are going to tomorrow.

Supplies
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Blooming Button Bits, Tea for Two Additions
Card: PTI spring moss
Ink: PTI ripe avocado, versamark
other: white embossing powder, white thread, sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing, absolutely adore it, it is simple, but is yet sophisticated with the emphasis on the flowers in the corner!

    ReplyDelete