Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A fun stamping technique


The theme for the week at the Hero Arts blog is paper piecing. I really enjoy this technique- I get to use my paper scraps and do some fussy cutting. My tips for this technique:
  • I usually prefer to heat emboss my image with clear powder. It just helps me cut the outline more cleanly.
  • Small very sharp scissors are a MUST for this. I have a pair of EK Success cutterbee scissors that work great.
  • This is the perfect opportunity to break out the adhesive foam and add some dimension to parts of the pieced image.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new weekly challenge at Scrapz.biz!

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Jen! Love it!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute card jen. Thanks for the tip about heat embossing. I have embossing stuff...but havent used it yet. ON my to do list!

    ReplyDelete