Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rolling along


It made a refreshing change to get out the sewing machine and make something not paper related this week! This crayon roll is a gift for the daughter of some friends, and I used this tutorial from Skip to my Lou to make it. I had a ball working with the adorable fabric. AND I even managed to get the tension right on my thread- a major acheivement for me :)

And I thought I'd let you know I have just started work on an advent calendar. I think I will post photos of the process as I go, along with thoughts about the product (Kaisercraft's new release advent calendar). So if you've been thinking about doing something like that this Christmas, make sure you drop by again soon.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Just love this Jen! Might have to put it on my to-do list. :)

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job with this Jen. I'm sure it will be loved.

    ReplyDelete