Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Scrapper of Oz round 2


Those of you who have been paying attention will be wondering what happened to round 1! All my fault, I completely forgot to post it. There were some amazing entries at Scrapz.biz for round one, and it is not too late to join in now even if you didn't enter for round one. For all the details, visit here.

This layout features Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend collection, Hero Arts stamps and Sassafras Lass paper and embellisments. Oh, and Thickers of course. They are my new addiction!

My youngest is at that stage where he thinks he can speak fluently, but in reality only one word in fifty is in English! It is new territory for me, because his older brother spoke clearly very early on and had a large vocabulary by the same age. Still, it is very cute when he gives me long speeches.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jen! Madi's way past that stage now... but i remember how frustrating it was not knowing what she was saying...but I agree it was adorable!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge Jen. This page will be something special to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way a DARLING layout! Thanks for sharing. Big giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete