Monday, March 8, 2010

Step by step: mini pull out message card


I haven't made a card "just because" for ages, so I scratched that itch today! I love the images in this clear set of stamps by Hero Arts (CL440) so whipped out a simple interactive card. Here is how...



Stamp sentiment, paper clips and envelope on background paper (I used a sheet from Camden 6 inch pad by Collage Press). Stamp document envelope on kraft cardstock and cut out image. Stamp message (I used Hero Arts thank you messages) and arrow on coordinating paper and cut it to look like a T shape. Make sure the width of the T is smaller than the width of the envelope image.



Apply very thin strips of double sided tape to the back of the cut out envelope image as shown, leaving a gap at the side for the sentiment to pull out of. Adhere the envelope to the card front with the message underneath. Enjoy!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Those stamps are very cool Jen...and I love your interactive element!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! This is such a cool idea!

    Love the Scrapz.Chickadees sneak piccie you did a couple ofposts back too! My two fave manufacturers used in it. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete