Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pink Paislee: 365 degrees of superhero

Inspired by Heike's sketch challenge for the week at Scrapz.biz. I took these photos of Andy a few weeks ago and just couldn't wait to scrap them. They capture his personality and interests right now and make me laugh every time I see them.



Papers and embellishments all Pink Paislee 365 degrees collection, alphas American Crafts and Studio Calico.

Printing tip
Sometimes I like to print a bit of journaling on a tag rather than use my own handwriting. I just open a new document in Microsoft word, type up my text and eyeball it (making sure the view is set at 100%) and print it out on scrap paper until I'm happy with it. Then I put the die cut or cardstock or whatever over the top, trace the outline of it in pencil, remove it to check I'm happy with the placement of text and stick the die cut back over the text with repositional tape. Back it goes through the printer in exactly the same orientation as the first print and this time the print will be on the die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment