skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Header credits
brick stamp by Aja Abney
buttons by Crystal Wilkerson
About Me
I'm Jen, a paper crazy gal. I live in Australia with my husband and two boys. This blog is about what happens when mind + hands + stuff get together. Thanks for visiting!
Blogs worth checking out
Craft Critique: Craft product reviews, crafty news and crafting events!
Inkurable Stampers
Jennifer McGuire, ink.
FUN! Front Flip Cards
The Hero Club Blog
Links to my favourite tutorials
Heather Bailey's Bitty Booties pdf
The Purl Bee Rose-barrettes
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Incorporating kid's drawings into a layout
I've been itching to get some of Alex's craft onto a layout. He drew these aircraft today and the house at preschool.
I finally got inspired by Mel's What's Cooking challenge over at Scrapz.biz. Thanks Mel!
Paper by
October Afternoon
(Thrift Shop) and
Jilibean Soup
. Blossoms
Sassafras Lass
. Alphas
Cosmo Cricket
.
1 comment:
Melleny Ams
July 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM
Oh Jen I love it, what a very special page
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hang out at
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
February
(5)
▼
2010
(83)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(12)
Organising cardstock
Papertrey July Blog Hop Challenge: office supplies
Welcome Poppy
More felt goodness
Felt, wonderful felt
Flying banner birthday wishes
Vintage layered flower tutorial
Vintage text flower card
Pink Paislee: 365 degrees of superhero
Cowl for Emma
Incorporating kid's drawings into a layout
Air male card
►
June
(7)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
Oh Jen I love it, what a very special page
ReplyDelete